Did You Know…?
- All young people experience learning losses when they do not engage in educational activities during the summer. Research has shown that students typically score lower on standardized tests at the end of summer vacation than they do on the same tests at the beginning of the summer.
- Most students lose about two months of grade level equivalency in mathematical computation skills over the summer months.
At STARS we believe that summer enrichment is essential to a student’s success. Scroll down for a list of programs designed to keep your student sharp and ready for next school year. Space in each program is limited, so enroll your student today!
College Admission Game Plan Class (Summer ACT Prep)
The College Admission Game Plan Class is the summer version of our ACT prep course. It is designed to help students actively prepare for both the ACT and the college admission process. In addition to intense ACT preparation, topics explored include choosing the right college, choosing the right major, navigating the application process, finding college scholarships, and navigating the financial aid process.
The New SAT Prep Course
With the SAT changing in March, 2016, we have designed a course specifically with the new test in mind. Our new course features the same great instruction that, over the last ten years, has helped thousands of students improve their standardized test scores. Our new SAT course will include the following features:
- 14.5-hour course
- 2 proctored exams
- Proven test-taking strategies
- In-depth review of test material
- Timed practice in class
- Copy of The Official SAT Study Guide
- Expert instruction and more…