Did You Know…?
- All young people experience learning losses when they do not engage in educational activities during the summer. Research has shown that students typically score lower on standardized tests at the end of summer vacation than they do on the same tests at the beginning of the summer.
- Most students lose about two months of grade level equivalency in mathematical computation skills over the summer months.
At STARS we believe that summer enrichment is essential to a student’s success. Scroll down for a list of programs designed to keep your student sharp and ready for next school year. Space in each program is limited, so enroll your student today!
College Admission Game Plan Class (Summer ACT Prep)
The College Admission Game Plan Class is the summer version of our ACT prep course. It is designed to help students actively prepare for both the ACT and the college admission process. In addition to intense ACT preparation, topics explored include choosing the right college, choosing the right major, navigating the application process, finding college scholarships, and navigating the financial aid process. For more information on course dates and enrollment in the course, click here.
The New SAT Prep Course
With the SAT changing in March, 2016, we have designed a course specifically with the new test in mind. Our new course features the same great instruction that, over the last ten years, has helped thousands of students improve their standardized test scores. Our new SAT course will include the following features:
- 14.5-hour course
- 2 proctored exams
- Proven test-taking strategies
- In-depth review of test material
- Timed practice in class
- Copy of The Official SAT Study Guide
- Expert instruction and more…
For more information on course dates and to enroll in the course, click here.
Whether your students struggle in Math or would like to get ahead, Math Edge is the program for them. The goal of Math Edge is to prepare your student for success in next year’s math course. We customize the program to each student’s needs. We teach students concepts that will allow the students to thrive in their next level of Math. If you are interested in scheduling a program to boost your student’s Math skills, contact us today at 419-870-8384.
To learn more about these programs, call or email us today!